Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chambray and Floral

Shorts: Jcrew Factory Outlet (last season), Chambray button up: JcPenny's

Necklace: Old Biscuit Mill Market, Cape Town, South Africa

*So many people have been complimenting me on this necklace and I am so happy I decided to give in and get it.  My friend Emily had gotten it on our first trip to the market and I oohed and ahhed over it for weeks on end and finally picked one out for myself the day before we left

I had no idea that "chambray" shirts would be so in style again this year--I usually stick to staple items from Jcrew and Gap in hopes of not grabbing onto too many fads but I had to get one.  $60 bucks for a jean shirt though? No thank you.  I found this at Jcpennys while I was hunting for apartment accessories.  It was only $17! 

What have you gotten this fall to keep up with fashion? Have you found any of these at a cheaper price than you were expecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...