Friday, January 13, 2012

Through a New Lens.

Remember back to my birthday? Well it sure seems like forever ago to me.  I've been 21 years old for almost a full two months. It really is hard to believe.  Well, let me remind you that I received a new telephoto camera lens from Brendan.  This baby is huge.  Not your typical kit lens though it is made from the same material and has a similar resemblance.  However, this baby can see up close from far away, I guess that is explained in its description as a telephoto lens though.

Last week or so we took it out for its debut shoot and went up and down the lake.  Sadly the whole sunny day business was lacking but we were able to find a few glimpses of sun to capture some great shots of a a vineyard.  Here is a sample of some of the images I took:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...