Thursday, January 26, 2012

February Photo A Day

I think the blog needs some revamping or energy back in it.  Originally I created this thing to share with you my travels of Europe, exercise, photography, baking & cooking with a sprinkle of my daily life.  It has come to my attention that the sprinkle of daily life is now more like a DASH or 1/4 cup. So, to switch things up a bit I am going to present a challenge.  You may join me if you like:


I was perusing Pinterest yesterday when I came across this little image created by Fat Mum Slim and thought it'd be a great way to become more involved in photography and expression.    What that means for you is less checking my blog for what I'm wearing or who I'm hanging out with or what I was able to throw together for dinner.  Instead you can stop by and see what type of image I was able to take to complete this challenge.  29 days with my camera attached to me like some crazed tourist scouring Rochester for the best image I can find and possibly work my magic with photoshop!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...