Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1: Your View Today

So today would be February 1st if you haven't checked your calendars yet which means this whole photo a day (for 29 days) has officially started.  Day 1 (TODAY) I was told to photograph "my view today" and here is what I was able to come up with:


The new view of course would be from accepting a bid to Alpha Phi last night! How ridiculously cheesy you might ask, but oh well. I'm satisfied with it and promise that I will try to take more images with actual photographic skill than setting some lighting on my invitation.  

However, this is such a turning point in life and my experience at Rochester.  First I never thought I would ever participate in greek life, then I somehow decided to sign up for recruitment and by the end of the first day knew where I belonged (again way too cheesy). 

In any case, Happy Wednesday and happy february :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...