Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa pt. 2

This year I realized that I didn't actually ask for anything this Christmas.  It really is hard to believe that I couldn't think of anything that I really wanted or needed.  I often find myself going through the mall saying I want I want I want but then not actually putting forth the bill for all those I wants...Christmas usually consists of opening multiple Jcrew classics and this year the only articles of clothing I received were pajamas and a bathrobe, and I was perfectly happy with that!

I did manage to get quite a few comfy camp socks, kitchen wears (Le Creuset anyone?) along with a book of pictures of me an my dog and a new pocket camera!  Santa did a great job.

Amazing Christmas Cookies with Royal Icing

 Santa made his trip to the back door and delivered gifts, even to my dog!

 My cousin Rachel and Grandma.

Annual puppy picture

After a nice recap of Christmas and a late night 3am phone call with Brendan I managed to get up and make my way to the YMCA today.  As busy as it was it was actually really nice to see old friends from High School.  I stayed for a while doing some abs and free weights and ended the morning with a nice stretch.

Later on I went and hunted through the clearance aisles at TJ Maxx and Michaels to be sadly disappointed with the lack of sale selection.  I did find a nice royal blue dolman sweater though and then ended my evening with a hot cup of tea and some online shopping at Jcrew.com, old faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...