Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finals and a Rough Start

Finals reading period starts tomorrow.  Where did the semester go?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was making my way up to Rochester for Orientation, afraid as ever.  Well if that isn't the most cliche way to start a blog perhaps mentioning its amount of cliche-ness is.

In any case, over the course of the next week I will be finishing my first semester at UR and what a lovely semester it has been.  I have met the most amazing people, joined clubs I never thought I would join and have pushed myself further than even last semester while surviving it all!

Finals to do:
(1) Excerise every day, keep up with half marathon training :)
(2) Finish fieldwork final paper...TODAY
(3) Epidemiology final
(4) U.S. Health System final
(5) Throw a ranging party for the Class of 2009 at my house

Not bad? Doable. Oh I forgot to mention the two formals tomorrow and thursday.  One is for BPG and the other Alpha Phi!  Can't wait to post pictures on those.

Updates on Training:

Day 1- Went to the RAC and did 10/10 on Elliptical/bike.  Left knee was hurting A LOT.  I think my patella is swollen but obviously I am not a doctor in way shape or form.  Continued for another hour with weigh training circuit!

Day 2 (Today)- I'm setting out for a 3m run around Pittsford today after I finish writing my paper for Fieldwork Research Methods.

Also...Check me out on Pinterest: kylieAbellis.  I'm just getting started with the whole "pinning" business and think the concept in and of itself is pretty unique.  Reminds me in a sense of Evernote or whatever that is called.

Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...