Friday, December 30, 2011

ABC's of Resolutions!

Hello, friends! Happy New Year 2012. I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve this year and have a list of stories to tell over the coming weeks.  Feel free to share, I love a good story from time to time. 

New Years to me this year meant spending time with people I love and care about, plenty of good food from P.F. Chang's and a night out in my hometown.  Prior to the actual celebration I spent time writing down an A to Z list of goals and resolutions for the coming year.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a full A to Z but the time spent thinking on each letter really helped me to reflect on the most important aspects of my life!
This past year had brought so many changes, a new school, new friends, new passions and dreams for life.  It's hard to believe 2011 has come to an end but with 2012 just beginning I can hardly wait to see what is in store.

Wishing you all a happy and amazing New Year
Love,
Kylie @ OhsoMiscellanea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...