Wednesday, October 12, 2011

100th Post Celebration!

Hey Folks! For those of you who spend a minute or two out of your busy lives to read my blog, thank you! While I know that most readers are my friends far and near, I have also had readers spanning the globe from China to Alaska, Copenhagen, Italy and Australia. Thank you friends who are currently abroad and still find time to read.

We're currently at 100 postings, as of now. And while I would love to spend time writing a lengthy post about how much life has changed since I started or something wonderful like that, I am studying for my epidemiology midterm and enjoying a pretty darn good dinner.

So first of all I went to the gym for the first time today.  Not like I haven't been to any gym before but I simply mean the U of R gym.  Boy was I disappointed.  I have clearly been spoiled by my YMCA membership and their amazing upkeep/ renovations over the past few years.  The equipment was extremely outdated and the gym lacked some serious motivation.  Not only is it two levels and rather hard to quickly identify machines but it is also shared by sports teams.  Not a winning combination.  This leads me to beg my parents for a gym membership over at the RAC for Women.  More on this later (i.e. once they get back to me with their response).

Dinner tonight was Baked Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes and Broccoli!

So simple but so yummy! Really though. All you need is this:

1 Chicken Breast
Grape Tomatos
Broccoli
Mustard Seed
Balsamic Vinegar
Garlic
Basil

Random combination but absolutely delish!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...