Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tummy Ache.


My lovely boyfriend and his best friend (or should I say significant other) turned me onto this video.  Epic Mealtime has become a sensation across America where people attempt to make the craziest meals and consume them.  Strange?  Hm, I wonder what other countries would say about this?  Probably that we are fat obnoxious Americans that don't care anything about our health but would love to become famous by Youtube just so we could say that we did it.  Well I would tend to agree with them, I find this video to be HILARIOUS.

Jake and Brendan kept repeating the "drink a da Chocolate Sauceeee" line to me last night on skype and I had no idea what they were talking about until I actually watched it.  Genius! I would have to go with the deep fried kit-kat bar if anything with, of course, the frosting dipping sauce.  In any case, watch it for yourself and let me know what you think.

Smart, Dumb, Funny, Genius? All I know is that I would need two things before ever attempting this at home (a) ambulance on call, and (b) completed will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...