Friday, April 29, 2011

So Close, Summer 2011.

As finals draw near and I realize the multitude of things I have yet to complete this semester, I have recently found myself day-dreaming away of this coming summer.  This summer is going to be amazing and I have quite a few things to look forward to.

(1) Brendan finally comes home, though I am so happy for him to be in Europe I would love to go on dates and just relax by the lake with him.
(2) my best friends in the world, Mandy Cara & Kristen, will also be home this summer and we have already made some amazing plans
(3) Abbotts, i love my job, scooping ice cream brings such joy to people's lives!
(4) relaxation.
(5) exploring new things like baking, cooking, local traveling etc.
(6) photography!

Summer 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...