Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sushi & Roses.


This post is dedicated to all the Sushi lovers who are continually trilled when someone else decides that Sushi is their main squeeze (yes I have been listening to Shwayze today).  Last night a few of us girls got together and went to Sakura, a Hibachi restaurant in Canandaigua, NY.  Though the drive there and back was wickedly windy/snowy and not to mention freezing cold, it was most definitely worth it.

I decided that I am going to be thrifty up until my trip to London so I opted for Salad, Soup & Sushi instead of my usual Hibachi Vegetable (which comes with TOFU!).  After probing the waitress many times on the different types of COOKED sushi, I chose the Boston Roll which consists of Poached Shrimp, Avocado, lettuce and Cucumber...  To my surprise it was amazing and I can now say that I love sushi. At the end of the dinner they gave us all Roses for Valentines Day, corny but cute.  I love local restaurants :)

I guess trying new things can really work to your benefit sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...