Monday, February 14, 2011

Curse of Strange Weather.


Running in this weather is near impossible.   One minute it is 46 degrees and sunny, the next, 40 with rain and severe winds that require the National Weather Service to issue a warning.  I can't win!  The past few days I have felt severely under the weather and have been unable to work out, but today Alex and I hit the gym.  Tomorrow, the day I am supposed to run, it is back to 25 and snow?!  Sometimes I just HATE upstate NY.

Someone please tell me that Spring is on its way, or at least a week of consistent weather that doesn't make me want to bury myself beneath the covers one minute and run around in a bathing suit the next? I guess all I can do for now is hope and pray for nice weather while downing as much fruit as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...