Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine.


Though the multitude of Valentines Day Blog posts is most likely reaching around a billion, I figured I would join the trend and wish Brendan a Happy V-day from the U.S.A. :)  I was pleasantly surprised when I received a voicemail during my 9am class saying I had flowers to pick up in the student center and fidgeted all morning until I was able to pick them up! We usually have this "rule" of not giving gifts and instead spending time with each other and having a nice dinner but this year since we're apart I insisted that we do something!  So my v-day surprise should be arriving in London via USPS somewhat soon and while he waits, I get to enjoy my beautiful bouquet!



I miss and love you Brendan, See you Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...