Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Never Ending.


Do you ever feel like no matter how much work you do it never ends?  That no matter how many hours in the day you dedicate to the 309248093824 assignments required of you, you just cant seem to get them done?  Well I guess I welcome you to college (at sometimes it feels like graduate school!)--I myself am having the most difficult semester to date, but hey, it had to happen sometime!

So here I show a picture of what gets me through (or at least two things I must have):

(1) A coffee mug, my lilly p. coffee cup is my LIFE, though I have others, this one makes me so giddy from the cheerful spring colors.  So even when I am drinking 2,3, and now sometimes 4 cups of coffee in the morning, I know it will be a good day.

(2) A bowl and set of silverware.  Now by this point you're probably thinking that this is the strangest post ever but hey think about it? You can make annies mac and cheese, or having fruit, yogurt & granola, or even just a bunch of yummy food put together!

Its a never ending cycle, until SPRING BREAK.  I will gladly acknowledge that this monumental break is only 16 days away...WE CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...