Friday, February 25, 2011

Countdown.


I am officially starting my countdown to spring break, which is bound to be quite one of the best experiences of my life!  Not only will I be seeing Brendan for the first time in 9 weeks I will also be in London.  I have seriously been waiting to officially start this mental countdown since the day he left but I figured that it was too many days a way and a bit obsessive.  So here we are...
14 days!

No, don't worry I will not do a daily countdown on the blog, but be excited because most everyone's Spring Breaks are around the same time...Start your own countdown folks, get excited for adventures and relaxing away from school.  Are you going anywhere exciting or staying home with family and friends?  Either way, its a sign that spring is coming sooo sooo soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...