Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Dance To The Beat

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get music? Please, I am in desperate need to actually own music (not necessarily by buying it for $1 or $2 a song) and not only listen to Pandora for the rest of my life.

Last night I discovered three new stations on Pandora that you need to check out:
1. Bon Iver - Thanks to my friend Emily from Cape Town, this guy is one of my new favorites 
2. Trevor Hall - Special thanks to Clare for always playing his CD in her car
3. Dance Cardio- Please just listen to this while on the treadmill or at the gym
4. Classical Piano Radio- They play nothing but the best and it helps with writing papers (I promise)

Today I worked for a few hours and then had a great mid-week workout at the gym.  I beasted 30 minutes and a little over 3 miles on the treadmill, which I am convinced was more, and hit up some stretching and abs.  I am so astonished by how much my body can transform itself in 6 short weeks--the race is only a few weeks away but I am already so much stronger and will definitely be ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...