Sunday, May 1, 2011

Banjo.


While I am constantly surrounded by the ever so popular "frat rap" and fratty music, sometimes it is nice to get away and go for something with a relaxing feel--you know what I'm talking about, that summer playlist that you find yourself continuously going back to whenever talk radio gets you down.  So instead of my usual O.A.R., Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts and Jason Mraz I decided to spice it up a bit and go with some great banjo music.

If you haven't been convinced by the video, take a walk over to Itunes and listen to the rest of their album.  Mumford and Sons have a pretty nice vibe going on.  In addition to The Cave, I would also say some personal favorites include Little Lion Man, Awake My Soul, Sigh No More & Winter Winds.

The craziness of the Banjo may be too much for some of you to handle but if you find yourself liking The Cave or Little Lion Man at all then I've got you.  Give them a chance folks, whatever you want to call this genre of music, it has got ahold of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...