Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mexican Breakfast Wrap

I've been attempting to blog for days now.  Now more than ever I have had people tell me that they're catching up with my life or finding recipes to try on ohsomiscellanea and needless to say I'm pumped.

After being home for a little over a week I am finally settling into somewhat of a routine which will hopefully last until I head back to school in a few short weeks.  It is so hard to believe that the summer (my six weeks in Cape Town to be exact) flew by so fast and now I am back home in NY. Part of me wishes that I was still in South Africa but there is a bigger part of me that both wanted and needed to be home.

So, starting back with something simple...here is a delicious breakfast wrap that I whipped up a few days ago:


So simple yet so delicious.

2 eggs scrambled with crushed red pepper and parsley
Dark leafy lettuce
salsa
multigrain wrap
goat feta
Black bean burrito filling (leftovers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...