Monday, November 21, 2011

So Little Time: Chicken French & Reading

Hello again! Hope your monday has treated you well. I wanted to quickly share my amazing dinner that I made myself tonight, Chicken French!

Savory and probably not too great for you, but still hit the spot on a cold monday night.



I added a bit of caprese salad on the side but it really isn't too appetizing to my stomach right now. At least I tried.  
Chicken French
quick and easy
**I did not use measurements so these are estimates**

1-2 thinly sliced chicken breast
3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 eggs
oil for pan

1. Crack two eggs in a dish large enough to fit chicken breast. Add lemon.  Let breast soak in egg for 1-2 minutes.
2. Combine flour and spices in separate bowl and place chicken in dry mixture. Allow for chicken to become fully dusted with flour
3. Place in pan on medium heat. Make sure pan is coated with oil.  Once chicken is placed in pan, add desired amt. of white wine. 
4. Thoroughly cook on both sides until chicken is cooked through. Time will vary on thickness of breast.

Last Friday night I made something else worth sharing:

Sweet Potato Fries (Healthy-ish)!
These babies are oven baked to perfection

What you'll need:
1 large sweet potato/ yam
salt to taste
pepper to taste
olive oil to coat

Hardware:
Aluminum foil
Cookie Sheet

Just chop, mix and pop in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...