Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Home Sweet Daigs

I am so happy to be writing you from the comfort of my living room couch.  No, not my living room in rochester, but my actual home! Staying at school last night was so different since in past years I tried to go home as early as possible.  In some cases I would even leave for home the weekend before giving me a whole week of Thanksgiving break.  Now, I stay until the day before (not only because I had classes either).  I am finally home and snuggling with my beast.


I swear I take this same pose every time I am home...If my internet actually worked I would totally find one to show you from a long time ago.


Ahhh my room. How things have changed.  The sight of this hot pink actually frightens me. TOO PINK.  I still love pink, don't get me wrong, but this is taking it a step too far.


and babe. She looks so creepy on my comfy bed but I cannot get enough of her!

Wishing you all a great thanksgiving tomorrow :) I will be sure to take lots of pictures and remember recipes!  Wear your stretchy pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...