Friday, November 18, 2011

Crumbs.

Last weekend my mom and her girlfriends took a trip to NYC...without me. Selfish, yes I know, of me I mean. I have a problem with jealousy.  To lessen the pain and sting of her amazing weekend she returned promptly with cupcakes from Crumbs Bakeshop!

I have always had some fascination with Crumbs and Georgetown Cupcakes since the "cupcake" business exploded a few years back.  An entire business dedicated to cupcakes? Pure genius.


She brought back a dairy free vanilla with chocolate frosting cupcake which was sadly a bit dry. I'm not sure if this was due to the day or so it took to get it or if I am able to blame the baking... At least the frosting was yummy!

Ah German Chocolate. This could have potential but somehow decided to go very mushy and way took moist. Two extremes, not my favorite. I think I could make a better cupcake myself.


At least it was a nice thought! And they look nice! I would have to go and actually try them in the city next to the gorgeous christmas tree or something to really write a thorough review. As for now, I don't actually think they're worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...