Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Busy Bee

I always seem to be apologizing for NEVER writing on here anymore.  The rest of thanksgiving weekend went by so fast and its already wednesday of the week after.  I haven't posted in almost a week?

Maybe I should warn you that we are approaching finals week and I have 203948029834 things to do and little time to blog.  I am still starting half marathon training VERY soon but my training book has yet to arrive.  

For my birthday my mom bought me a GPS watch so that should be some great incentive to just get up and run!  I think I'm going to try it out this afternoon since I didn't go to any classes.  Birthday problems. 

However, stick with me. I'll be back soon enough with something worthwhile to read.  Even if its just describing the strange weather we have been experiencing lately or some photos taken with my new lens Brendan got me for my birthday :)

Keep Calm & Merry On Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...