Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BPG: Group Shots

Ah hell week how you are helping me procrastinate all my work for next week which will eventually lead to my sudden crash and burn from lack of sleep.  I honestly don't know what to do about this whole hell week business, I am loving dance every night but then again am too tired to start my work at 11pm.  I try to work on bits and pieces throughout the day but find myself doing more exciting things like blog.

This morning I was supposed to finish transcribing my interviews but no, I decided to blog, go on a 3m run (which I was lazy and walked part of) and then came to the stacks to work.  Now I am in the stacks blogging.  I really need to work on my priorities and making the work higher than fun.  Wait, tonight I have a bar party to go to for Alpha Phi, so maybe tomorrow. There I go procrastinating again.

Yesterday Marissa, Publicity Chair, finally posted the lovely group shots from our photo, so here you go.  Procrastinate a bit yourself why don't you?  Also, if you're going to be in the Rochester, NY area this Friday evening, do yourself a favor and stop by the show at 8pm in Strong Auditorium.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...