Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kate.


No, not Kate Middleton.  Kate Spade!  I love the classy elegant style that is shown through both her Purses and other accessories.  However, on most occasions, my wallet is not thick enough to soften the blow of the prices.  Luckily another sample sale is in the works and I have been going back and forth on a certain purse that my heart adores.

 Bone colored speckled leather and I am in love with this shape, whose name escapes me at this very moment.  I had been looking at a patent leather sort of barrel (maybe that would be it) purse by Dooney and Bourke but I never felt as giddy as I do with this one.  Originally priced at $425 I can now get this for a whopping $169 and only $5 shipping.  To splurge or not to splurge that is the question!

While it is a rather classic style I am not sure how long I could keep the bone color from turning a putrid brown or various other nasty color.  This thing would never touch the ground.  Also, how practical is this for romping around in the summer, not very.  Could be a nice date night purse but I could find one of those at some cheap store like Forever 21 or even TJ Maxx.  Ahhhh, the dilemma's a girl must go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...