Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Procrastination.



 Allow me to introduce you to the culprit of my demise in Ancient Philosophy.  Mod Squad pink nail polish by Essie.  Thank god Wegmans started selling this stuff because it is (a) adorable and (b) addicting.  The first jab it has taken at my grade in Ancient is the fact that I should be researching my paper on Plato & Gender but instead I choose to write a blog post about this awesome color.

I'm not quite sure why it is called mod squad but hey, I'm not going to complain.  It'll be perfect with navy blues and yellows for spring, but most importantly my favorite nautical stripes!

That being said, I probably should lay off any sort of blogging until Friday when I am freed from the chains of insanity and am able to enjoy the weekend--hopefully it will be gorgeous out and we can all enjoy our favorite, quad days.

Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...