Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scoop 2011


One of my favorite things about Summer, as of last year of course, is my Abbotts Family.  Since the season is quickly approaching I thought I would dedicate a post to my lovely girls that I scoop with all summer long.  I absolutely cannot wait to get back--surprising because I usually HATE, or LOATH summer jobs.  However, after being persuaded by Mandy to join the Abbotts Team I found summer employment to be quite fun and enjoyable.  

I love our family, and our "parents" being Jim and Ann.  If you have ever gone to the Abbotts   in Canandaigua (NO, NOT the one at Tom Wahls, the real one), you will know who I am talking about.  The sweetest little couple that own the ice cream store.

What am I looking forward to most?  I want to create a Facebook page and twitter to advertise for Abbotts (idk if corporate is okay with this?) and also have pictures of all the girls on a bulletin board of us serving and having fun!   I am also looking forward to reteaching myself how to scoop the custardy goodness and make some masterpiece cakes!

If you have never been to Abbotts, do yourself a favor and try some.  It is amazing.  My favorite being Vanilla Almond (most commonly made with the yogurt for me), or mint chocolate chip...mhhhh and the cookie dough bites mixed with sprinkles!  There is just too much to say about Abbotts that leads me to one word: AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love the abbotts in Canandaigua! it's one of my favorites. i'm sure we'll be stopping there sometime this summer when we are back visiting home. Maybe i'll see you! Also, it looks like you had a blast in Europe. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...