Sunday, January 16, 2011

Turn it Up.

Tonight I met the Abbotts crew at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Oh how I miss them and summer in general.  Please tell me something you think is better than frozen custard (or yogurt) and summer days?

Besides anticipating the vast number of choices offered at the restaurant I was also excited about the music I have added in the past two weeks.  From a few great new artists that have yet to hit the radio (yes I'm a music snob and am somewhat reluctant to post their names), to BRITNEY SPEARS.


Hold it against me already has various remixes which have been released on various music blogs but I think I'll stick with the original for now.  

It not only has an electro-pop feel (which I am totally into), but also has a DUBSTEP sequence, which isn't half bad considering the music Britney usually makes.  The music industry is changing and for the better.

Remember her debut single of Baby One more Time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...