Sunday, September 23, 2012

4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Ready. Set. Go.

These literally take 5 minutes to whip up and then a whole 10 minutes to bake.  I was told that they aren't the "best" cookie in the world but that was by my food critic boyfriend who is even pickier than I am on most days.

I came across this recipe the other night while attempting to read 100 or so pages on the history of the U.S. Healthcare System--I actually thoroughly enjoy the class and the readings but have yet to really get into the whole reading thing this semester.  I am trying every measure physically possible to focus.  What better way to focus than a little red wine and peanut butter cookies? I couldn't think of anything better at around 10pm so I came home and got to work.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)

Ingredients:
1 cup all natural peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
chocolate chips to taste!

directions:
1. Mix together sugars and peanut butter
2. add in egg and baking soda
3. sprinkle in the chocolate chips, mix and ball up on a cookie sheet
4. Bake and enjoy :)

I put these in on 350 for 12 minutes and they came out just right.  A little hint? Eat them while they're fresh and still warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...