Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Final Plans

We made a list of our final plans for the next week or so and here it is and it is time to start checking them off:
1. Mama Africa- Traditional South African cuisine
2. Go out on Long Street
3. Brunch on the waterfront
4. Garden Route trip to see Ostrich and ride them, more animals, caves and canoe trips
5. sky dive
6. Group dinner out
7. Hermaenus to see whales
8. Savoy Cabbage or Fresh Fish
9. Climb Table Mountain, rain or shine
10. Shark Cage Diving
11. Wine Tour
12. Old Biscuit Mill
13. Robben's Island Tour
14. go out as much as possible
15. Final Brunch

This list is mostly in order starting tonight with a pot luck which went quite well and now I am attempting to finish ALL of my work so that I can enjoy every last night I have with friends and not cooped up writing papers!

Hope I can write soon and if not, just wait for all the pictures I will be bringing home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...