Monday, July 9, 2012

Early Morning Success

Its 8 am and I already feel like I have accomplished so much.  A group of us were up at 6am and were done with a pretty decent workout by 7ish!  I am really happy that I decided to join the gym with the girls--bonding, exercise and even some new workouts from the girls that were/on college sports teams.

I ran for 20 minutes, did some yoga and then some stretches and legs.  Came home and whipped up the best breakfast I have had thus far on the trip--oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, 1 egg white, a little honey, banana, and jelly. YUM!

Today we are set to go back to the clinic until 1 and then we are off to the markets for the last time most likely.  It really stinks that we have to plan our "market" days so far in advance because we are so jam packed with activities but I'm still excited and really hope that the guy I met the last time will have finished/ even made the painting I requested from the last time.  I have a huge dilemma of what to bring back for friends and family so if you have any suggestions let me know :)

Hope everyone has a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...