Tuesday, March 8, 2011

For The Warm Fuzzys

For The Warm Fuzzys by kylie.bellis
For The Warm Fuzzys a photo by kylie.bellis on Flickr.

Remember when I had a post about the HWS Figure Skating Club's Skate for Hope? Well since our lives are so busy as is, let me remind you: the skating club teamed together with Hope House to sponsor an event where proceeds went to Camp Good Days and Special Times.

This photograph, also used for my motion project, was taken while participants and skaters got ready for their open skate! I love this photo because of the way it was recreated on photoshop and how I was able to really show the difference in scenes (the ticket booth seems to be stopped in time, while those getting ready are moving about frantically!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...