Monday, January 10, 2011

Introduction

 The introduction.

A good introduction would probably have a picture of just me, the blogger, but I have just come to the stark realization that I don't actually have many photographs of JUST ME, so for now, you will have to live with words.


I originally planned to start my blog when I study abroad next fall in Maastricht, Netherlands but I was told by a few close friends that my life actually isn't as boring as I thought- shocking! So here I am typing away while sipping my second (or third) cup of coffee.


I've been told I have planning issues, I am a HUGE planner.  So, to live up to the label of "extreme planner," here are a few things I want to do:

1. Share my photography.   I recently purchased my first D-SLR camera and am taking a photography class this semester.  I am a picture junkie, I live for taking pictures and though so may find it to be a dying art, I actually develop them (yes its true, someday we may not rely on Facebook for photos).
2. Indulge myself with great recipes for cooking and baking, when I'm home of course.  I have a new found love for cooking/baking and have been living in Wegmans this winter break.
3. The Half Marathon.  enough said?  Well, I am supposed to start training the 26th of January (lets hope!).
4. Traveling.  I am addicted to traveling and though I wish I was able to travel more often, I will have ample opportunities next fall. Europe 2011, Can't wait!



The most recent photography of me.  Place: Saratoga Springs, NY.  My boyfriend, Brendan, and I visited this gorgeous area over Christmas break.  It was beautiful and I would love to see it in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...